terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2008

Fully who I am




The things which were taken from
the ones which were stolen,
with no reasons,
nor motives...

All those things taught me the way home,
They also taught me to see those ones which were unseen, unexplicable, unberably clear...

From that moment on I have become a visionarier,
a daydreamer,
an angel ranger...

from that moment on I had learnt how to express myself with unsaid and unpronounced words.

Silently , in the middle of such safety and quiet journey I was given the angel´s comphreension...

From that moment on,
things were made easier,
more meaningful...

From that moment on, I had no long such old needs, old love recognition...They were gone,
They were made their task and purpose...

Free as much as a free man must be,
I set free the fears,
the regrets,
the sadness,
the absceness of loving encounters,
I was set free,
trying on the first steps,
freely, wildly. In fact, ready to be fully what and who I am: A Free Believer!

Gilbert Antonio

Nenhum comentário: