domingo, 9 de novembro de 2008

how profound are our feelings?!

How deep is your love?
How strong is your motivation ?
How long does it take us to figure it out?
No matter how hard I try, I end up having no answers,
just those dusty and old doubts making me believe that
somehow we were wrong we also were told apart.
Sometimes I am lost in the middle of my own solitude like a child into an inward storm and trap.
The more I try to understand, the worst it gets,
The simpler it seems, the more complicated becomes.
The hard and soft complex is not made of simple deductions,
not even by the ordinary excuses either...
It sounds like so far, so good...
It is not, though.
I have given a lot of thought, but even though it turns up being not enough.
It doesn´t mean simple questions nor intriguing ones...
In fact, it is full of contradictions, full of ups & downs, it is even full of unanswered questions...
Some other times, I give it in, Cos' I am stuck, No moves, no prevented actions taken, just the empty feeling of an unfinished attitude remains again.
Gilbert Antonio
Word Maker

Nenhum comentário: