quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2007

In the middle of nowhere


In the middle of emotional chaos,

I choose to be as I meant to be beforehand,

I also choose to make the things I believe in,

Those things which haven’t taken place yet,

Not because they are not ready, but because they need to be grown enough in order to last longer.

In the middle of such longing supremacy

All my decisions were made,

Were also chosen to endure and face the inexorable feeling.

In the middle of such unique silence,

Where voices are heard,

Requests are made,

Souls are met,

Lost dreams are found,

Desperate desires are fulfilled,

Missing hours are turned into great presence,

Into this personal and unique silence,

All my feelings & thoughts are addressed to you,

whose traits were told apart,

were placed in the same direction,

Were finally and simply taken by all of us.

Gilbert Antonio

Nenhum comentário: